Friday 31 March 2017

Do you, personally believe that you are reincarnated - or not-reincarnated

I personally am convinced that I am not reincarnated - that this is my first and only mortal life.

At the same time, people whom I trust are convinced that they are reincarnated.

I think that some people are reincarnates, others (like me) are not - in fact I think reincarnation is very probably unusual, but I'm not sure.

How about you? Do you know whether or not you personally are reincarnated?

If you haven't ever thought-about and reflected on the subject - why not do so now, and let me know your conclusion, please. 


Note added: See William Wildblood's recent reflections on Reincarnation:

http://meetingthemasters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/more-thoughts-on-reincarnation.html


No comments: